Pay-what-you’re-able. Only available until May 31.
Being an athlete means that you’ve got to take care of your body.
Flat Mat Regionals helps you do that, with yoga tips and sequences designed for the most used and abused muscles in your roller derby body. Whether it’s post-season and you need recovery, or during your season and you want to feel like your muscles can move again, this is for you.
And to make it available to anyone who wants it, you get to name your price. This program usually costs $99, but you can pay whatever you’re able ($20 minimum–the cost of a single yoga class in most cities).
Flat Mat Regionals brings you yoga sequences created with roller derby in mind, by someone who skates, so that your body stays healthy and you’re ready to get on the track and play your hardest. You invest a lot in derby: hours of practice, hundreds of dollars on gear, sweat, tears, and blood.
Isn’t it time to invest in your most important piece of gear–you?
This is the last time Flat Mat Regionals will be offered–and you get to keep all of the info and videos once you buy. Want to prevent injury and stop the constant aches and pains? Now you can have it.
What you get:
- Stronger and more stable core and shoulder muscles, relief and balance for your feet and legs, and happier hips.
- 10 downloadable videos.
- 24 emails with heaps of tips and information to keep you ready to skate.
- PDFs to accompany all of the sequences, so that you can print them and bring them to practice, the gym, tournaments, etc.
What you need to know:
- While I provide options for all props used that you probably have somewhere around your house, it’s helpful to have a yoga mat–even a cheap one!
- I am not a medical professional. Yoga is a physical activity that can lead to or exacerbate injuries. Flat Mat Regionals is not intended as a substitute for diagnosis or treatment by qualified medical professionals. Please consult your physician for personalized medical advice. Always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider with any questions regarding a medical condition, diagnosis, or treatment.
Once you buy:
- You’ll immediately get a confirmation email with your receipt and a PDF with some helpful info to get you ready.
- Beginning the following day, you’ll get six emails each week for four weeks: relevant anatomy info, video sequences, pose tips, and more!